Excursion tour to ABU SIMBEL
Excursion Tour to ABU SIMBEL
Price Included :
- Local taxes.
- Bottel of water during visit.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transport by private vehicle A/C.
- Entrence fees
Price Excluded :
- Drinks at restaurant.
- any optional tours
Departure Point :
- Your Aswan hotel.
- Departure Time : 8:00 AM.
What expect :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking by a voucher and you can pay online.
- Infant meals not included.
- Vegetarian option is available, so please advise at time of booking if required.
Children Policy :
- Child from 00 till 05.99 years = Free of charge.
- Child From 06 till 11.99 years = pay 50% from adult rate.
Corsini Travel Egypt will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan to enjoy a day tour in the amazing city Aswan. Start your tour by a visit to the High Dam, an engineering miracle built in 1960 protecting Egypt from annual floods from the Nile. Then proceed to visit the Unfinshed obelisk which shows the techniques used by the ancient Egyptians to cut obelisks. Most probably this obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut, one of the rulers of the 18th Dynasty and the royal wife of king Tuthmosis II. This queen was the owner of her Temple in the eastern bank of Luxor. Also there is an opinion said that it belongs to Queen Nefertiti. Move on to visit the majestic Philae Temple which was built on the honor of Goddess Isis the chief deity of the island. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel.