Excursion 02 Days Cairo
Excursion 02 Days Cairo (Pyramids, Sakkara, Memphis, Citadel and Egyptian Museum)
01 Person = 350 $
02 Persons = 220 $ per person
03 Persons = 160 $ per person
04 Persons = 130 $ per person
06 Persons = 100 $ per person
Price Included :
- Local taxes.
- Bottel of water during visit.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transport by private vehicle A/C.
- Entrence fees to the Pyramids of Giza & Egyptian Museum.
Price Excluded :
- Drinks at restaurant.
- any optional tours such as Entry inside any of the Pyramids that requires additional tickets can be bought during the visit.
Departure Point :
- Your Cairo or Giza hotel.
- Departure Time : 8:00 AM.
- Duration : 8 Hours.
What expect :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking by a voucher and you can pay online.
- Infant meals not included.
- Vegetarian option is available, so please advise at time of booking if required.
Children Policy :
- Child from 00 till 05.99 years = Free of charge.
- Child From 06 till 11.99 years = pay 50% from adult rate.
Transfer from the hotel to visit Pyramids of Sakkara is one of the most extensive archaeological sites in Egypt! It was the cemetery for Memphis, the capital of Ancient Egypt, yet it is still one of the virgin archaeological sites, despite the fact that so much has already been found here! The site is dominated by the Step Pyramid of King Zoser, which goes back to 2700 BC. It is one of the oldest stone structures in the world!). Then visit the cemetery for Memphis (Founded in the 1st Dynasty (3100 B.C) by King Narmar, Memphis was the capital of Ancient Egypt, and the first capital city founded after the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt. It remained as the capital of Ancient Egypt throughout the Old Kingdom. Because of the many necropolises associated with Memphis, many Egyptologists believe that it was once an extremely large city, though no archaeological evidence proves this, at present!), then we will visit the papyrus institute, then a visit to one of the Seven Wonders of the World: the Pyramids of Giza (Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus), Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at the sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren and The Valley Temple. At the end of the day we will transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Meals : Lunch during the visit.
Transfer from the hotel to Visit the famous Egyptian Museum (including the mummy room). Housing an impressive collection of ancient Egyptian antiques and many treasures of King Tutankhamen, from collections of papyrus and coins to coffins and Tutankhamen's famous gold mask then
Then proceed to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and the Citadel of Salah El Din and after that lunch will be served in a local restaurant. Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili Cairo’s old bazaar. Then we move on Later you will be transferred Back to your hotel.