Excursion Pyramids & Citadel
Full Day Pyramids of Giza, Egyptian Museum, Shopping at Khan El Khalili
From 2 person to 3 person = 95 $ per person
From 4 person to 10 person = 80 $ per person
Price Included :
- Local taxes.
- Bottel of water during visit.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transport by private vehicle A/C.
- Entrence fees to the Pyramids of Giza & Egyptian Museum.
Price Excluded :
- Drinks at restaurant.
- any optional tours such as Entry inside any of the Pyramids that requires additional tickets can be bought during the visit.
Departure Point :
- Your Cairo or Giza hotel.
- Departure Time : 8:00 AM.
- Duration : 8 Hours.
What expect :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking by a voucher and you can pay online.
- Infant meals not included.
- Vegetarian option is available, so please advise at time of booking if required.
Children Policy :
- Child from 00 till 05.99 years = Free of charge.
- Child From 06 till 11.99 years = pay 50% from adult rate.
Pick up from the hotel with our Egyptologist guide collects you from your Cairo or Giza hotel to make a Panoramic Visit To The Pyramids of Giza, the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. There are three main Pyramids, which were built in the 4th Dynasty. The Pyramids of Ancient Egypt were built as tombs for Kings and Queens. Next, move on to see The Great Sphinx of Giza, a mythical creature with a lion's body and a human head bearing the face of Pharoah Khafre.. Lunch at local restaurant, then Visit the Citadel of Salah El Din, And Muhammed Ali Mosque, Then you will have some time to enjoy shopping at Khan El-Khalili, the largest bazaar in Middle-east , After that, you will be transferred back to your hotel