Excursion Day tour to Alexandria
01 Person = 250 $ per person
02 Persons = 175 $ per
03 Persons = 130 $ per person
04 Persons = 110 $ per person
05 Persons = 98 $ per person
06 Persons = 88 $ per person
Price Included :
- Local taxes.
- Bottel of water during visit.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transport by private vehicle A/C.
- Entrence fees to Pompey's Pillar & the Qaitbay Citadel.
Price Excluded :
- Drinks at restaurant.
- any optional tours
Departure Point :
- Your Cairo or Giza hotel.
- Departure Time : 8:00 AM.
What expect :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking by a voucher and you can pay online.
- Infant meals not included.
- Vegetarian option is available, so please advise at time of booking if required.
Children Policy :
- Child from 00 till 05.99 years = Free of charge.
- Child From 06 till 11.99 years = pay 50% from adult rate.
Corsini Travel will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, to enjoy amazing Day Tour from Cairo to Alexandria.
Firstly, you will visit Pompey's Pillar. That was constructed in honor of Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century. Originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesarean. Then drive to visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock. Lunch at local restaurant in Alexandria, and then proceed to see the Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (lighthouse) of Alexandria then, to Bibliotheca Alexandria. Finally you will be transferred back to your hotel in Cairo.